- paulgrimshawAsked on November 05, 2012 at 05:36 PM
Please see the following forum post:
My form is http://form.jotformeu.com/form/22895223625356
I have tried deleting all the emails and recreating them, tried several different browsers.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 06:26 PM
Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience currently and thank you for opening up a new thread as this is the preferred method to get responses from us quicker so that we can give each problem maximum attention without confusion.
Please try changing the Sender Email back to the default which is NOREPLY@JOTFORM.COM
If the problem continues please let us know so that we can further investigate it for you.
- paulgrimshawAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 06:36 PM
Many thanks for the response.
I changed both the AutoResponder and Notification email to NOREPLY@JOTFORM.COM, and ran a test. Neither of the emails came through.
This was working fine previously on this form, with the custom reply addresses (which I'd especially like to keep for the AutoResponder).
The emails also go to different providers. I've tested mails to a yahoo address, our company domain and gmail... all previously worked and now none do.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 06:41 PM
Please note that we do not send Email Notifications and Autoresponders on payment forms for not paid submissions.
Do you receive emails when you complete incomplete payment submission from the Pending Submissions folder?
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- paulgrimshawAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 06:46 PM
No email on incomplete payment as you suggested... I find it strange that this was all working fine a few days ago, but now it has stopped.
We are intending on upgrading the account to a paid version, but I need to be sure it will work.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 07:19 PM
It seems that your are using a google apps email hosting for your domain. As far as I know, we do not have any problems with email delivery to google apps.
This is how it is working for payment forms:
- User submit, but avoid payment -> Submission moved to Incomplete Payments, emails are skipped.
- If you manually complete Incomplete Submission, user will not be charged, but emails will be sent.
- If the form user complete payment, emails will be sent.
- If someone submit your form with a Free product, emails will be sent too.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance on this.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 07:31 PM
To add to my colleague's comment,
I have cloned your form and tested by adding two extra notifications.
So in total the clone had:
1 Notification going to you
1 Notification going to me (worked)
1 Autoresponder set by you (worked)
1 Autoresponder set by me (worked)
It seems things are working properly on our end.
I made two submissions. One was an incomplete payment which I manually accepted and the other was a submission after removing the payment gateway from the clone of your form.
Hope that helps!
- paulgrimshawAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 05:04 AM
Very odd, I cloned the form and deleted the old one and now it all works again.
No idea what I did different.
Anyhow, account now upgraded. Many thanks for the help!
- bbernardes18Answered on November 06, 2012 at 07:22 AM
Não está funcionando o envio de e-mails para os seguintes e-mails:
link da página do site
- fxrAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 08:15 AM
Please open new threads for your own issues.
I did a quick check on the two email addresses given and see no obvious issue with them, please open a new thread for this problem and we will look into other possible reasons.
- kjdkjdAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 10:55 PM
FWIW: I had this issue, which removing the email from the bounce list solved.