- Pittsburg RotaryAsked on November 05, 2012 at 06:29 PM
I cannot seem to edit my forms...it is stuck on one form and will not let me get to any of the other forms including the reports etc....
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 06:33 PM
Can you please try logging out and then log back in to JotForm? See if it makes any difference.
If the issue persists, can you share to us the URL you used when logging in to JotForm? (i.e. mine is www.jotform.com/myforms)
Will await for your response.
- Sandi LeeAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 06:48 PM
I used the same URL....also tried www.jotformpro.com still nothing...What's the problem? I have logged in and out and even rebooted...I need to edit one of my forms asap....
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 07:01 PM
Please try using the US domain also, http://www.jotform.us if you are in US location.
Unfortunatelly, I could not reproduce your issue, so we will have to do some test on your end only.
When on this domain, try logging in also using your email address instead of your account username, use the same password.
Will await your update.
- Pittsburg RotaryAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 07:09 PM
I got it working so far....Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 05, 2012 at 07:17 PM
We are glad to know that.
Thanks for updating us.