- NATEX2013Asked on November 05, 2012 at 09:38 PM
I have a form I have been testing. It already had two submissions on it, and had been working fine. It has PayPal integration.
This afternoon I did another test submission, including a test Paypal payment of 0.01c. The submission all apparently worked fine, including the PayPal payment, and I ended up on the "thank you" screen.
(1) I did not get either of the notification or autoresponder emails that were set up.
(2) When I went to the summary of submissions, it still said there were just 2 submissions. However when I drilled down, I could see there were actually three, including the one I had just submitted. It was not flagged as new.
I then had a chat to online support, about it. Jonathan was very helpful, but unable to pinpoint the exact problem. He suggested I log a support requrest as there may be a bug.
I then did another test submission, this time without using PayPal. It worked as expected, with the two response and notfiication emails sent and received, and a "New" notification on the submissions. However, now it said that there was three submissions when in fact there were four.
Have uploaded a screenshot showing the inconsistency between the summary and the actual number of entries.
Cheers ... Neil Gordon (email@example.com)Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 02:13 AM
I was able to reproduce the submissions count anomally in your account.
I had this post elevated to our Next Level support for proper explanation on what could have happened. You will be notified when this topic is updated.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 04:04 AM
The correct number is the one you see on the submissions page. The cached number on My Forms page may sometimes become incorrect.
- NATEX2013Answered on November 06, 2012 at 07:22 PM
Ok thanks. But I still did not receive the acknowledgement or notification emails for this particular submission, so there must have been some kind of glitch .... Neil
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 07:59 PM
Your comments will be surely read by Mr. Aytekin.
Please let us know if this is still happening on new submissions after that particular one.