- fallmendersAsked on February 21, 2011 at 03:06 PM
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on February 21, 2011 at 05:22 PM
In case of some questions are omitted in the submission you still will be informed about the "empty" answers in the Jotform's reports. Since they are reported, you will have access to those data. On the other hand, we would suggest you to add a check box for the questions labeled such as "Prefered to not answer" for example. You can use "Conditions" tools of Jotform and after your surveyee checks "Prefered to not answer" you can hide that question. In this way you could exclude the possibility of oversight or forgetfulness. Also you can set your form areas as "required" if you do not want any empty submissions for specified questions.
For your acknowledgement we have tested Jotform in particular case of some of your forms for if Jotform reporting is not missing any data, and we assure you that your "empty" submissions are omitted.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 02:22 PM
Is this happening on the reports or emails?
If you are missing fields on the emails, you should probably reset the email body. To do that:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard,
8. Save your form.