- dawnhendrixAsked on November 06, 2012 at 10:06 AM
- WilnerFirmAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I am also experiencing this problem. They show up in the bottom right footer but I need them in the main section of "my forms" so I can duplicate one of them. Hopefully just a temporary bug.
- dawnhendrixAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Is there a number to call JotForm? I need this fixed ASAP. I have work due!!
- premiersmiAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Support, We Need An Answer!!!
- thijsAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:21 AM
HELP!!! I have the same problem here, blank screens!!!
- mariebradshawAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Same problem here. Need forms asap.
- ebizzAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:25 AM
same problem here !!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Hello guys. Are you all using the new My Forms page layout, or the old one? Have you tried pressing the switch to old version tab at the bottom?
- mariebradshawAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:32 AM
I see no such option.
- jmbullisAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:33 AM
I do not see this option anywhere! HELP CEO is expecting me to have something done and can't do it because of this issue!
- shaunnaylorAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:34 AM
My forms are not showing either, is it just a tech. glich hope so!
- mariebradshawAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:35 AM
FYI, I was told on my forum post to go to jotform.us and log in there. That didn't work.
- bradleyumaneAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:37 AM
SAME PROBLEM... THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Thanks for reporting.
Let us please inform you that we have already notified our developers about this. We'll update you here right away once we heard back from them. I'm sure this wont take long.
Sorry for this inconvenience.
- cmoran7Answered on November 06, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Despite my form disappearing, It 'does' looks like URL's to forms are still working and attachment submissions are still being routed to Dropbox and Gdocs.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:47 AM
We had a bug on My Forms page that caused the forms to not show up. It is fixed now. Thank you for your patience.
Sorry about this. We are getting ready to release the brand new version of the My Forms page.
- edreamdesignsAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 10:40 AM
I'm still not seeing my forms and wehn I click the button to 'switch to old form' it doesn't work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Clearing your browsers cache migh help. Please try and let us know if that helps you or no.
- edreamdesignsAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 11:03 AMYeah did F5 and Ctrl F5 and still is blank. I am logged in I think, if I click the Jotform logo on upper left side and scroll down on the page where you put in your login info, i see a few of the most recent forms listed there...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 11:15 AM
If it does not help, try using a different browser so we can know for sure whether the problem is browser-related or not. If the problem still persists, may we ask you to open a new thread so we can focus on your issue?