- mariebradshawAsked on November 06, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Please help asap. My forms are not showing up when I click my forms. It's just blank white space. I can see some forms at the bottom right but not nearly all of them and there's no option to view all of them. Why has this happened?I NEED ACCESS TO MY FORMS RIGHT AWAY. This is time-sensitive. I have tried opening in Chrom and IE9. Neither work so I'm sure it's not my browser. Also, yesterday I had 7 submissions. Now I'm back down to zero. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Please try to re login using this URL http://www.jotform.us instead.
Then when logged in, click on the My Forms on top to see your forms.
Update us if the issue persist.
- mariebradshawAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:33 AM
No, they are still not there. Why the jotform.us?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:45 AM
We have already informed our developers about this issue. We'll get back to you once the issue is sorted out.
Our apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:46 AM
We had a bug on My Forms page that caused the forms to not show up. It is fixed now. Thank you for your patience.
Sorry about this. We are getting ready to release the brand new version of the My Forms page.
- mariebradshawAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Thank you, fixed.