- cmoran7Asked on November 06, 2012 at 10:21 AM
It looks like my editable form has disappeared from my profile, along with all of my responses. I can still pull up the form via link, http://form.jotform.us/form/22196534293154
It looks like the backend is still functioning- PDF's that are uploaded to the form are still being added to my dropbox account.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:46 AM
We had a bug on My Forms page that caused the forms to not show up. It is fixed now. Thank you for your patience.
Sorry about this. We are getting ready to release the brand new version of the My Forms page.
- sufian0naeem2Answered on January 13, 2013 at 06:11 PM
same happened to me just now.. please fix asap..
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 06:33 PM
Hi, can you please confirm if you are still having this issue?
My Forms is working just fine at this time. It is possible that what you encountered is a network related issue instead. I checked your account and can see all your forms and found no issue on the account either.
Will awaite for your updates.
- sufian0naeem2Answered on January 13, 2013 at 06:38 PM
mm.. still having the issue... when i open 'My Forms' .. it jus shows me to create form..upgrade to premium .. etc..
i think am also having a network related issue.. becuase i cant even upload screenshot of it..
and cant edit a form because it doesn't open the properties..
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 13, 2013 at 06:46 PM
Yes, it is probably cause by network problem on your end. Try to resolve this on your end and everything should work just fine.