- capucinejerelookejedecoreAsked on November 06, 2012 at 12:44 PM
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I was looking at one of your forms and noticed that the currency is in Euros:
Please let us know if the issue persists.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 01:11 PM
In addition to my colleague, deleting browser cache and cookies might solve the issue. However, if the said issue still persists, do let us know.
- capucinejerelookejedecoreAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 01:23 PMThank you for your answer. Le problème apparaît quand je rajoute des produits à vendre. Ils sont tous en US dollar. Sur le formulaire, ils apparaissent en euros. Est-ce normal ? Apparemment, je ne peux pas récupérer mes paiements via paypal et je cherche la raison. Merci pour votre réponse. Capucine
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 01:58 PM
You can change the currency of your products on the wizard.
Please take a look at the image bellow and let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 02:04 PM
After further checking I notice that there is an issue with this.
I am forwarding this to our dev team and they will update you with the resolution as soon as possible.
Thank you for bringing this up to our attention!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 22, 2012 at 04:56 AM