- PrintrbotAsked on November 06, 2012 at 09:22 PM
I need the submission date field for Zapier, but its not showing up. Can we get this field added?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 06, 2012 at 10:04 PM
You'll need to add a calendar field on your form, send submission and then re-integrate it with Zapier in order to show the field in Zapier.
- PrintrbotAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Is there a way to hide that field from the user? I need to use this field as a time stamp for their submission and I don't want them to be able to change it.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Yes, you can hide that on your live form by injecting custom CSS codes to your form. Can you name the form containing this date/time field so we can provide you the CSS codes?
We'll await your reply.
- PrintrbotAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 09:01 PM
Awesome, here are the forms...
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 09:48 PM
here it is the code for form: http://form.jotform.us/form/22815600094145
Please inject it on that form following this guide:
Basically , the code in purple, will be the same for each form , what will change is just the id of the element
In order to get the particular id on each form, just do a right click , on the date field of each form and then select Inspect element (any browser comes with this feature), you'll see the id of the date field as shown below:
I used Mozilla firefox for this example.
Let me know if still need assistance
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 09:54 PM
Form # 2 ,http://form.jotform.us/form/22807705128150
the code you should insert is this
Form #3 ,http://form.jotform.us/form/22809164600146 , insert the code:
And so forth...
- PrintrbotAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 09:56 PM
Ok, great. I will try to get that up and running.
- PrintrbotAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 10:24 PM
That worked perfectly, thanks!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Do not hesitate to contact us anytime in the future