- PondLandscapesAsked on November 07, 2012 at 04:20 AM
I have created a contact form and when I send test messages from jotform.com or the live form, they come through on the jotform website but not to my email address.
Any ideas why I'm having trouble?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 06:06 AMHi Ollie,Your email address was in the bounce list due to the following reason:Reason(s) : 5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) 'timeout'I have now removed it so hopefully it should be working fine now. Please send an actual submissions to your form and let us know if the problem still persist.---Changing your form's notification's sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org may help to avoid this from happening again. Here's how to do that:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to any Email you want or your E-mail field, just like this: