- anesvAsked on November 07, 2012 at 04:20 AM
it is possible to to add a signature?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 06:04 AM
We currently do not have an option to allow a digital or electronic signature in forms.
This is the workaround I've been suggesting to users asking this same question:
It's nothing fancy, just a simple text box. You can set this field as required so that no submission can be made without signing the form.
For now, this is the only solution we have.
- guest_23254193497056Answered on November 27, 2012 at 11:44 AM
It would be VERY cool to add feature to your forms.
- markashtonAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 11:52 AM
I have just seen this ! You have got to do this. Its application is so vast in the mobile space.
The link above ... this sole function ... means that I'll be signing up with these cats just to get it.
Will Jotform be doing this very soon? Can you advise me please.
- fxrAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Its on the developers feature request along with many, many other things, we will let you know when such a feature has been implemented.
- markashtonAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 12:46 PM
That's what I was afraid of.. !!
How many of those feature requests are complete gamechangers ?
This is! Capturing a signature on an online mobile form ...duh ... its a complete no-brainer.
What everyone will be using if they get the chance ... just like the guy who delivers your parcels and gets you to sign a signature.
i'll have to temporarily signup with others and hope you will do this asap.
Any chance you can tell Aytekin?
- fxrAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I have made Aytekin aware of this thread, he will see it in a few hours.
Thanks again for your interest.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 07:07 AM
Thanks for your suggestion. We hope to implement such feature in the future.
- markashtonAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Any chance this wicked feature can be implemented asap ... loads of people have asked and let's face it ... if you can't see its value ... you're not a marketing mind ;-)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:52 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.
- DelcarloAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Thank you this is fantastic. You guys always make me with I had skipped a few of my
bogus art classes like linoleum block printing and calligraphy and taken
a few computer courses.
- dvlasichAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 01:50 PM
The "esignature" is a nice feature, but it would seem an "electronic signature" along the lines of what Adobe offers in Acrobat would be a very welcome addition. It basically puts a time/date stamp, the email address of the user, and the IP address into a signature block. For those that don't need a signature that would hold up in court, this would be very useful.
- CesarAnswered on January 13, 2014 at 03:00 PM
Thank you for your input. This thread contains a feautre request ticket that has already been resolved. If you do want your comments to to be reaised as a feature request. Kindly create a new thread and paste your comments whithin it. Thank you.