- jmeyerpwAsked on November 07, 2012 at 09:58 AM
My forms are gone. Where did they go?
- worldlittodayAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 09:59 AM
I'm having the same problem. The forms and submissions are not showing up in the "My Forms" pane.
- WildThayneAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Same issue guys
- diemar70Answered on November 07, 2012 at 10:02 AM
- ertezetAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 10:02 AM
I have the same problem!!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Sorry about this. We broke the my forms page. It should back working now.
- ertezetAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 06:23 AMHi,
I cant see my forms again. Can you fix this problem as soon as possible?
I expect discnout from our fees.
2012/11/7 JotForm Support Forum
- moonzkieAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 07:03 AM
I can see your forms fine, can you please try to clear your browser's cache then login again on your account.
As for discount,if you intend to upgrade your account, you can check the yearly or bi-yearly prices of our three packages and can enjoy some discounts, see on the below link:
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- guest_23158943617056Answered on November 12, 2012 at 07:55 AM
Still not working. I need to access my submissions. How can I do this?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
I see you are posting as a guest. can you please share with us your user name?
Also, please share with us a screenshot of what you see when on your "My Forms" page.
We'll be glad to assist you with this!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 08:28 AM
Your lates reply to this post was empty.
Please use the link below to reply again.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 11, 2013 at 03:16 AM
Your last post came out empty.
Request you to please post your question again.