- fived2Asked on November 07, 2012 at 10:37 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Hello fived2. There are a number of ways how to save your submissions to your site database:
1. Using the POST submission method. You can enable POST data submission on your form and then you can create a simple script on your website that will accept the POST data pushed by your form, using your form's Thank You page as the one that will accept the post data submission. You can read more on these guides how:
2. Using the Zapier.com -- This is an easy integration method which will only ask you for a few access details for their system to be able to push data from your form here in JotForm to your MySQL database or MS SQL. You will need to create an account with them.
Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
- khrisellAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 01:19 AMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)