- blamplAsked on November 07, 2012 at 01:49 PM
I am swietching to the html text under Power Tools to build my Header. That way I can more easily upload an image to that area. But I want the font to match the font style in the rest of the form. Since I don't know the default font, I can't match it w/o that info.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 02:27 PM
Since you are using Nova Theme, the default font style is Lucida Grande.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- blamplAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 03:32 PM
Thank you. Looks that's not an option in the font family when using html text under the power tools. Bummer!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 03:54 PM
You can edit the HTML inside that field.
Take a look at this form.
The top is a Heading field
The bottom is a Free Text HTML
Hope that helps!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 04:08 PM
This an additional info to our colleagues solution.
To my understanding the font family for the whole form is dictated by Form Styles in the Preferences. So, the form is actually using similar font family across already.
But you can also just force the font for the Free Text(HTML) only using an injected CSS code.
This is the code :
font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans Unicode", "Lucida Sans", Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif;