- jginteractiveAsked on November 07, 2012 at 04:20 PM
I am looking for an API from jotForm that would allow me to get any of my made forms' saved data either in CSV, JSON or XML.
Is this possible? My account is the Professional level if that matters.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 07, 2012 at 04:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We do not have the API yet, but we have plans to add that functionality in the future. I have also forwarded your inquiry to our Development team. As soon as we get any movements on this area, we will let you know.
I am not sure if you can use our reports, but it is possible to get the data in CSV and XML (RSS Listing) using them.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- jginteractiveAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 08:55 AM
Yes that does help some.
Please keep in updated on the API progress from your team.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 09:09 AM
We will surely update you for any progress. I'm glad that the alternative way given by my colleague works for you.
- jginteractiveAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 01:58 PM
Well i spoke too soon. It seems there is a max of 30 for the RSS feed... and the other options require a password in order to download so that really wont help me out.
Is there anyway to get the full stream of data from the RSS and not just 40?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 02:29 PM
RSS isn't designed for streaming that much data - I don't think RSS readers can handle that.
Your best bet is the Excel/CSV report. Just make sure that the Password Protection check box isn't ticked when setting up the report.