- solareAsked on November 08, 2012 at 08:52 AM
I am testing your basic form. It is very big to use in my webpage...there is a eay to resize? Thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 09:00 AM
You can resize the width of the form by;
1. Edit your form
2. Click "Form Style"
3. Click "Form Width" button
4. Adjust the width of the form
You may also want to put the fields label to top, if needed.
You can also change the spacing of each fields, check this guide to do that;
Please let us know if you have questions.
- solareAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 06:45 PM
many thanks ... I am playing on your suggestions.... I have changed the form background in green.... but on my webpage every time someone try to fill the text box the rettangle where all text box are allocated from green [background color] become white. How can I solve this problem??
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 07:34 PM
You can disable the higlight property for the field.
Go to Setup & Embed --> Preferences --> Field Styles --> Highlight Effects
Please inform us if this does not work for you.
- solareAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 07:44 AM
It Is working .... Many thanks :)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 08:04 AM
You are welcome. Please do let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
- solareAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 07:56 AM
Yes, Thanks..... how can I change the thank you messge backgreund? Thanks
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 08:14 AM
To my knowledge the whole background of the message can not be changed however as a workaround what you can do is to place the thank you message within the <div> tag. This alternate solution will make use of HTML script, here's how this can be done.
1. After typing in the message in the Thank You message editor click on HTML icon from the toolbar.
2. The HTML editor should show up, with the message you already have typed in. Type in the <div> code in the editor something similar to this:
<div style="width: 100%; height: 100%; background-color: red; text-align: center;">
<h1>Your custom thank you message is here </h1>
Your submission has been received.</div>
There may remain white borders on the edges of the page, this may or may not be too much of an issue for you.
Hope this helps.