- MirifikAsked on November 08, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I am looking for a search form that will be used in the field of real estate.
This real estate form will allow the client to perform research to find out if there is a free apartment to rent or buy.
Can you guide me?
Thank you in advance!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 08, 2012 at 12:33 PM
I am sorry but search function isn't possible in Jotform. The only thing you can do to make this possible is to enter the available apartments and let users to choose it and manually update your form is that something not available anymore.
- MirifikAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 04:22 AMOk, thank you for your promptness,
I think I will seek the assistance of a Programmer to achieve this.
Again thank you for your attention!
2012/11/8, JotForm Support Forum :
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 06:08 AM
Like my colleague has stated, we don't really have such a feature but provided it's not a very large number of properties to be searched, our Auto Complete tool might be a viable alternative for such a purpose. In step 2 of this screenshot, enter the name of each real estate property on a new line.
Do let us know if you need further assistance with this or any other JotForm related matter.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 06:24 AM
Actually, on second thought, I don't think my solution would be adequate. If it were just a matter of users entering text in a single field and having suggestions popup as they typed, it would be no problem. But I think you're looking for a more robust solution where users would be able to filter their searches according to various criteria, like the form on this site.
- MirifikAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 08:48 AMok,
I have received your message and I'll try to do as you advise me, I
think this may be down as Honestly a good alternative as you say. I'll
try this track and I would inform you.
I want to say thank you for your time!
2012/11/9, JotForm Support Forum :
- MirifikAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 09:13 AMI look at the site and I would like you to tell me how I can made it
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 09:43 AM
Currently, our form builder cannot create a form having the search functionality shown at that site. However, I will leave this thread marked as unanswered, in case our colleagues can provide you with alternatives beside the auto complete one I earlier suggested.
- MirifikAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 12:17 PMThank you in advance! you're awesome
2012/11/12, JotForm Support Forum :