- John-PaulAsked on February 22, 2011 at 12:34 PM
I am looking to set up a form with my JotForm account so I can accept payment though a form on my website. But, the amount will be variable according to invoice. Is this possible with JotForm and Paypal payment Pro (I have the API Signature). I can't see a way as things stand at present.
Many thanks in advance for your help
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 03:20 AM
Yes, that's perfectly possible.
1. Add PayPal Pro field to your form on the form builder Payment Tools toolbox on the left side.
2. The Payment Wizard will launch automatically. Enter your API details on the first page and on the second page choos Donation option. This will allow you to have a variable amount depend on the invoice.
3. Complete the wizard and save your form.
You can even pre-populate the amount from URL get paramaters. If you need that, create the form and post the URL here and I'll provide an example.