- wwwclubAsked on November 09, 2012 at 09:40 AM
How to prevent messages from being received as spam, not ending up in the garbage?
- pinoytechAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 09:59 AM
By using email@example.com as your form's notification sender email address, you can prevent notification messages being caught by spam/mail filter.
Please follow this simple guide:
1. While on your form, Click "Setup & Embed" tab then Email Alerts
2. Open form's Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and E-mail to your Reply-to Email.
- wwwclubAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 12:15 PM