- mlkptoAsked on November 09, 2012 at 02:52 PM
- fxrAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 03:36 PM
This might seem like a silly question, but I just want to ensure we are on the same page, what do you mean by rename?
Change the header of the actual report (this you can do) ? or the way JotForm lists them (unfortunately, this you can't do), like in the screenshot below:
- ait2012Answered on November 09, 2012 at 03:38 PMI wanted to change the name that JotForm lists them. I can’t tell which one is which unless I open it up.
Also do you all have any special pricing for 501c3 organizations?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 03:39 PM
And to add to my colleague's comment,
This is a visual guide on how to rename reports if you are using the new interface.
Hope that helps!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 09, 2012 at 03:41 PM
As per your question about the pricing, there are no special prices. However, you may want to send that question directly to our e-mail address:
Let us know if you need further assistance!