- sa411Asked on November 10, 2012 at 06:31 AM
I created some forms recently, I tried logging back into Jotform using the email I belive I used to create the forms.
However, it is saying the email is not registered with Jotform. Can you help me please?
I continue to receive some of my submissions via the email I provided for the integration, however I cannot access the forms. I really need to access the forms so I can view the submissions we have received.
I have provided some links for the actual form I created and some links for the page I am trying to access.
Thank you,Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 07:46 AM
The given form, http://form.jotformeu.com/form/22805557290355 is under a guest account, guest_22722331426041 with email address firstname.lastname@example.org . If you want, we can move this forms from the guest account to your account sa411. Just please let us know.
- guest_23133330671039Answered on November 10, 2012 at 07:52 AM
Thank you Welvin, this would be so helpful if you could do that.
I would appreciate it if you could move all my other forms over to sa411 too. In case you don't have them, here are the links:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 07:57 AM
All done. All forms from guest_22722331426041 has been moved to sa411 account.
- guest_23133330671039Answered on November 10, 2012 at 08:28 AM
Thank you sir.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 08:29 AM
You are welcome. Thanks