- eyecareneworleansAsked on February 22, 2011 at 03:46 PM
How can I display jotforms so https://mysite.com appears in the address bar?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 07:24 PM
Just change the URL of the form from "http://" to "https://". That will make the form secure.
You can also get the SSL URL from:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Form URL"
5. Click on "Secure Form URL"
Note that the ssl will be on the jotform domain (e.g. https://www.jotform.com/form/xxxxxxxxx)
If you want to have SSL (https://) on your own domain/site address you will have to ask your web hosting company to have this installed.