- blamplAsked on November 10, 2012 at 04:26 PM
My JotForm user number is 23084514663150. I would like to build a horizontal opt-in form that goes at the bottom of my WP Home Page, and takes up the width of the page. It would go above my footer. An example of what I want to do can be found at http://www.singlemomweekly.com/. How do I do this?
My site is http://reflectrelaterenew.com/. That's the site this form will be going on.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 05:38 PM
Can you please confirm if you wanted your form to be like this part...
in the website you provided?
I checked your form, and it rather have a very narrow width by default. So, I need to double check if this is the form you wanted to become wider.
- blamplAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 07:21 PM
The form I built is narrow because it is going to go at the top of the sidebar on my home page.
The new form I want to build will go at the bottom of the page, just above my footer. So I don't expect to have as much detail in it. I jwant to say at the top, "Sign Up for Our Free EBook and Newsletter," and to have cover of the book on the right side. The name and email fields will go below both those, and finally the Sign Up buttom at the bottom.
In short, the new form will be more simple--much like the sample I showed. For example, it won't take up space by putting the name of the book on the form, and there will be less words on the Submit button.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 10, 2012 at 11:47 PM
I will come up with an example for you later. Example would derive from your given site.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Please check this http://www.jotformpro.com/form/23148799853975?
You just need to inject custom CSS coding to make the alignments fit to your example;
Before injecting the custom CSS codes, you need to find the field ID's;
Please let us know if you have questions.
- blamplAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Thank you very much! I appreciate what you are doing. But I really apologize for the confusion. The site I am going to put this new form on is located at http://reflectrelaterenew.com/. So the example you created doesn't match my site. It matches the site I submitted as an example of what I wanted to do.
My plan is to put the first form I created in the sidebar just under the header. It will replace the picture that is there now. And the form you are helping me with will go at the bottom of the same page just above the header.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:39 AM
My plan is to put the first form I created in the sidebar just under the header. It will replace the picture that is there now.
- So, please confirm if this form, http://www.jotform.us/form/23084514663150 is the form that will be place on the said sidebar? If yes, then please try to put it so we can see what adjustments needed to make it perfect. Or, please let us know if you would like a same form to this;
And the form you are helping me with will go at the bottom of the same page just above the header.
- That's why I mention above that I will come up a form from your sample site given. :)
- blamplAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 05:06 PMThat's correct. You have it right. I will put the form in the sidebar just as soon as I am through with my EBook. That's because the form invites the user to download the EBook and subscribe to the newsletter. So I'll need to upload the book so it can be downloaded. Just as soon as I finish, I'll notify you so you can help me with the adjustments. It shouldn't take but a few more days.
Thanks for all your help thus far.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 05:40 PM
Thank you for the updated info. Please do inform us once you have your new updates.