- johnindelAsked on November 11, 2012 at 11:09 AM
I have seen it not load correctly 3 times now. When the page loads some times the "whats differnt box" and "back" buttom are are shown on the first page. When this happens you cannot click next, the fix is reloading the page and refill out the form.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Hello johnindel. I checked your form and I did not find any issues with it. Can you check your internet if you're having an intermittent connection?
Also, I'm not sure where to find that "whats differnt box" within your form. Can you please provide us more details about this?
- johnindelAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 11:34 AM
does this address match you ID? If no a box pops up next too it. I have a customer that could not completed the form and called us. I tested it and it worked, test later had the same problems. Waited tested again today and had it happen again. Refreshing the page works!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Thank you for your response, johnindel. I was able to find the 'what's different' text field. Although I was not able to replicate the issue of the form not working completely. Have you embedded the form on your web page? If so, can you share with us the link to the page with the form in it?
- johnindelAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Can you please embed the form using the iFrame method and let us know if you still experience this issue?
iFrame method of embeding will avoid any script conflicts within your page.
Hope this helps!
- johnindelAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM
I don't like that because now it has a LONG gap and the bottom of the page.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Simply edit the height and the scrolling on the code.
Give this a try and let us know if you need further assistance!
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/22946413446153" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1200px; border:none;" scrolling="auto">