- vm_vasquezAsked on November 11, 2012 at 05:43 PM
Everytime I use the form, it disappears and no "Thank you" pages pops up. Even when I refresh the page, it doesn't reappear. Am I doing something wrong?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 06:10 PM
It seems your form is re-enabled now as I can see the thank you page when I test submitted the form on your website.
I was the one providing you support on the chat earlier, but you seem to have disconnected as I was not able to recieve your response anymore.
But in my investigation, I found that this form was in 'disabled mode' the reason it cannot be seen in the website. But now I see that it is now enabled again and working as intended.
- vm_vasquezAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 06:12 PM
Hi, yes I figured it out. Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 06:16 PM
Thank you for updating us. We are glad to know everything is sorted out now.
- vm_vasquezAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 08:03 PM
Hi again, so the issue occurred again. The forms continue to become disabled on their own. What do I do? Is there something I'm missing? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 08:35 PM
That is because your form submissions limit is set to 1.
I would suggest to remove the said limit and so with the expiration date.