- guest_23158773374057Asked on November 11, 2012 at 10:31 PM
My Jotform is not working because it says merchant only accepts encrypted... but we have disabled the SSL... where do I look next?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM
To do it;
1. Log in to your PayPal Premier account or Business account.
2. Click the Profile subtab.
3. In the Selling Preferences column, click the Website Payment Preferences link.
4. Scroll down to the Encrypted Website Payments section.
5. Next to the Block Non-encrypted Website Payment label, select the OFF radio button.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Save button.
I hope this helps.