- KingathaAsked on November 12, 2012 at 08:06 AM
This is the first time I am using Jotform. When i email a 'Test Notification' i receive it in my email inbox but on the actual website it does not seem to work. I am not receiving anything in my inbox.
I was hoping someone can possibly help me and if you require any information please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. As I've check your mail log, it seems that it was successfuly sent to your email address.
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[12/Nov/2012:07:57:04 -0500] AmazonSES Sent email to email@example.com - MessageID:0000013af4b1cfec-6d04eb58-d836-41b5-adc5-917ea24134af-000000 - RequestId:75471487-2cc8-11e2-98a8-039adec8b1aa
Have you tried already checking your email spam folder and see if the submission is there? Can you please try also to whitelist JotMail's IP's Addresses
- exoticprinterAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 10:48 AM
same happend to me too .. i did check to spam folder.. nothing sent..
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Can you please provide us your form URL/ID for further assistance?
- exoticprinterAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:06 AM
i have been trying and trying.. it wasted my 25 submission .
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
By changing your form's notification sender email address to firstname.lastname@example.org might solve the problem. Please follow this guide for more detailed information.
- exoticprinterAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM
you can contact me at email@example.com
my form is located here
- exoticprinterAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM
if i send to no reply . how would i recived the notification email?
- exoticprinterAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:16 AM
ok ok thx ill try if it works. thx
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:18 AM
You are welcome! Please do update us if the said issue still persists or not.
Have a great day!
- exoticprinterAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM
still not working.. my email server is working fine... it can recieved others mail.. i check my white list .. its ok .. might be a bug? .
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I have cloned your form and added a notification. I submitted a test entry.
One should have been sent to you and one went to me.
Here is my notification:
This shows me that things are woking fine on our end. Have you received the same notification on your e-mail?
A good suggestion would be to whitelist our Jotmails ip addresses or ask your email service provider to do it for you.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- exoticprinterAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM
thanks.. it works already .. its sightly slow at my side.. but its working fine.. thanks. for ur support.. ur customer service is working really good.. thx.. god bless
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Good to hear that! and it's our pleasure to assists you on your problem.
If you need our assistance again, do let us know.
Have a great day!