- AlgarsecoAsked on November 12, 2012 at 08:25 AM
Why is that?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Hello Algarseco. Have you checked your Junk Mail / Spam folder if in case that your email alerts have landed there instead?
If not, and if you're using an email software such as Eudora or MS Outlook, can you try logging in to your webmail and check your Junk Mail folder there? There are instances that emails landing on the Junk Mail / Spam folder don't get downloaded by your email program, which is why others think they're not receiving the alerts.
- AlgarsecoAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Yes, I have checked our junk mail folder, and they are not there.
I have also checked our webmail account - the emails aren't there either.
- guest_23164781309051Answered on November 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM
The problem was resolved, thank you.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM