- adficientAsked on November 12, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Even when I preview the JS code, it keeps it unchanged. I'm trying to remove the top padding space by adding:
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please provide us your website url where your form embedded for further assistance?
- adficientAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 01:00 PM
Here is the page where the form is embedded. (Jot form is the second/bottom form)
If you use firebug or similar tool, you can see it's still applying the default 20px top padding for some reason, but if you go directly to the form, it's not.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 02:19 PM
Actually, the injected CSS reflects on the embedded form on your page. The extra space between the heading Contact Us and the form itself is caused by a padding property set on your site's CSS.
- adficientAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 02:51 PM
Hmm, I saw that padding, but mine is showing the Jot Form padding as well. Trying it on Mac with Chrome/Firefox/Safari and all three show. Is it like some crazy cache or something?
Here's an example:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 02:54 PM
That's weird. It could be a server replicatin issue. Can you please try the codes below?
- adficientAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 03:03 PM
Yep that fixed it. This is great! Thank you very much.