- SvinsonAsked on November 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM
I am trying to add multiple email addresses to the email alert distro list. I followed the directions under support, but still not working. Only myself (email@example.com) is receiving the notification. I created a 2nd notification and only included firstname.lastname@example.org the recipient, but the notification is still going to me.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Would you mind if we ask your form url/id for further assistance?
- guest_23165204309042Answered on November 12, 2012 at 01:00 PM
- SvinsonAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 02:33 PM
Form is called "Application and Agreement" , ID 23066057597158
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 02:42 PM
The Test Email function in the Email Alerts screen can only send to the address associated to your JotForm account. It was made this way to prevent abuse from spammers. To test your newly added recipient emails, you must send a real submission to your live form.
Please feel free to ask if you need more inforamtion with anything that's related to JotForm.