- villaeventhireAsked on November 13, 2012 at 04:42 AM
Hi, i am using a form for my wedding and event hire
and i am having problems with adjusting fields eg. how many centrepieces, it doesn't come up when you select the second one onwards, not sure where to go to adjust.
Please help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 05:01 AM
Do you mean "Quantity of centrepieces"? If so, shouldn't be the condition like this?
It should be "Is Filled" not "Equals to"
Check this sample form (it's a cloned version of your form): http://form.jotformpro.com/form/23172053035947?
If this isn't what you mean, please give us more details about it so we can check it further. Thanks!
- villaeventhireAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 06:10 AM
Yes this is what i'm having trouble with finding. your solution is correct. Please tell me how to get to the screenshot you have pasted.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 06:38 AM
You have to access your existing conditions and edit it there. Here's how,
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Conditions menu.
3. On the Condition Wizard, Click "Save Conditions" to view existing conditions.
4. Find that condition and edit it accordingly.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!
- villaeventhireAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 06:42 AMHi, Thanks
I have just changed it and saved it and the form still does not work on the
website, does it take time to update on the website ?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 06:57 AM
Your form seems to be working fine on its stand alone view, can you please re-embed your form using iframe embed code? Here's How to get your Form's Iframe Code
This might fixed it. Kindly update us the result.
- villaeventhireAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 09:46 PM
the form works when you select the first centrepiece ie Single Small Pillar Candle Holder and the drop box opens to put in how many centrepieces but when you select any others the drop box for quantity doesn't open.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 09:57 PM
Just to be clear, you wish users to be able to choose more than one type of centrepiece per submission, correct? (Checkboxes vs Radio buttons)
- villaeventhireAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 09:19 PM
Hi, yes that is correct the problem is when you select any other centrepiece other than the first one
it doesn't display quantity of centrepieces that should pop up when you select a or many centrepieces.
If you select the first one it allows you to put a quantity, select any other and it doesnt allow you to select
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM
I have made the changes and hopefully, this is what you wanted;
Thanks and Cheers!