- UrbanEdgeAsked on November 13, 2012 at 07:40 AM
I have embedded two callapsable forms on one page but they are not opening when the panel is clicked. When i embedded one callapable form it was fine but as soon as the second one was added the problem occured.
I have a little knowledge on CSS / coding but if possible at this stage a simple breakdown would be much appreciated.
The page URL is : http://www.factionbreakdancecrew.com/signuponline.html
If you could let me know how to change the colour of the panel also that would be amazing!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 08:57 AM
Please use the form's Iframe code to embed the form. Use this guide : How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code
I could see you are using the form's source code and did it on 2 forms which you wanted to embed on the same page. This will not do, as it will only cause broken codes. It is either you use the script code or the iframe code.
If you meant changing the color of the collapse field panel check this topic.
Please inform us if you require further assistance.
- guest_23165674072050Answered on November 13, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Thats great - Thanks for your help.
Could you also let me know what the code is to change the colour of the text on only the collapse field panel.
- guest_23165674072050Answered on November 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Its ok - i realised it is the header text!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Thank you for updating us.
Just in case, this topic may also help.