- PAMSAsked on November 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Hello PAMS. Unfortunately there is no option to modify the beginning of the scale rating from 1 to 0. But, if other form elements would be fine, you can use the slider instead which starts with zero.
Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.
- lalatoAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 01:47 PM
I would also love to see this as an option.
The slider doesn't seem quite as intuitive to the end user as the scale. Additionally, it takes more time to manipulate the slider than it does to make a single click in the scale.
Another optiion might be the spinner, but again, that's not quite as intuitive as the scale... and it requires more clicks to get an answer.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 03:46 PM
Hi, you may want also to try replacing the scale rating field with a matrix field... here is a test form how it looks.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you have more inquiry.
- lalatoAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 04:36 PM
Matrix looks very promising. One issue I see is with the Hover Text. It covers up some of the options and doesn't allow me to click on them. I can resolve this by removing the Hover Text and adding a bit of explanatory text to the form itself. Just thought you would like to know about the issue.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 06:11 PM
You can also re-position the location of the hover text without it interferring in the form fields. You will use injected CSS codes to do this.
Please check this thread for some sample scenario and CSS codes.