- chrismugliaAsked on November 13, 2012 at 03:52 PM
My client is asking for the ability to turn off a selected radio button by reselcting the highlighted button (after it has been selected)
Is this posible?
Here's the Form -
- fxrAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 04:17 PM
Can you give a little more detail as regards what exactly your client wants the form to do?
- guest_23176655074053Answered on November 13, 2012 at 04:20 PM
When a radio is button is selected, it turns blue to indicate that.
If you re-select the same button, I need it to turn off, meaning button goes back to default (clear) state
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 04:31 PM
Unfortunately this is not the nature of the radio button. You can allow "Other" as an alternative option with radio buttons. Or, if you use a check box, you can have the effect that you have just described.
Hope that helps!
- guest_23176655074053Answered on November 13, 2012 at 04:32 PM
If I use check box, is there a way to limit it to only one selection?
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 04:43 PM
I apologize but in addition to what my colleagues have stated, that would also require additional programming to apply it to make the checkboxes do that. You would be better off going with a Radio Button to do this.
- guest_23176655074053Answered on November 13, 2012 at 04:48 PM
Deygus, I'm confused. Can a radio button do ths or not? Please see full thread.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 04:48 PM
Alternatively, you may add a "Clear Form" button via the form builder.