- nalamdanaAsked on November 13, 2012 at 08:48 PM
For some reason the total on my form does not compute unless the user manually selects a different quantity. Then it works fine in real-time.
The "$0.00" figure oddly goes through to Paypal showing "Item Price: $0.00" but the "Item Total" does correctly reflect Qty X Price.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 09:43 PM
Since the total only responds when the selection in the dropdown changes, the solution is to add a blank option before the "1", so that by default the form loads with no quantity selected.
Please do the following:
1. With the form loaded in the form builder, click the payment field > Payment Wizard icon > Next > Next
2. Click the product > pencil icon > insert a blank line before the "1":
3. Click Finish > Save Product > Next > Finish
If you would like further assistance with this, please let us know.