- energybilldrAsked on November 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM
I really need to find out what is going on and how to fix this.....Please help.
Form is called "106 Greenway Data Collection Form"
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 03:18 AM
I just submitted a test submissions using your form with files attached on it, can you please confirm if it is still not generating folders on your gdrive?
Also, I just visited your page and the form isn't working well. I am pretty sure it is having conflict with your existing site scripts because the required field checks isn't working. In order to fix this, you have to re-embed your form using iframe embed code.
If the gdrive issue still persist, try re-integrating your form with it. Just remove the integration and re-integrate it with GDrive.
We'll await your updates. Thanks!
- energybilldrAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 02:04 PM
ok. I have made the changes you said about Iframe for all of my forms. Can you go through and retest to see if they are making it? Thanks
Also, you test earlier went through but I had to make changes to the integration so please do another test run....
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 02:29 PM
I have test-submitted your form just now. Can you please check if the problem with Google Drive integration still persists?
- energybilldrAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 02:30 PM
Thanks! your test submission made it and we are working again.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 02:31 PM
That's good to know. Feel free to contact us again if you come across any other issues.
Have a great day. Cheers!