- BolagAsked on November 14, 2012 at 12:38 AM
thanks for a GREAT program!
What to do so the sender receive a copy of the mail?
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 02:57 AM
Thanks for your compliments. Yes, that is possible and quite easy to setup. You might like to take a look at this user guide article for more detailed information on Creating a Form Autoresponder.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- alexrrAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 10:24 AM
autoresponder not working
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I checked all your 3 forms and you do not have any autoresponder setuped? Please follow my colleague's guide in order to create autoresponders. Let us know afterwards so we can test your form as well. Thanks!
- kaskadaparkingAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 11:08 AM
I wrote from different account. Sorry :) Please check another account called "kaskadaparking" form "Rezerwacja".
Other question - it's possible, to put different language to date picker form? It's english by default.
I used temporarily birth date form, it's in my native language, but there is another problem- i want only actual year 2012 and higher to pick, not past:/
Thanks for help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 12:16 PM
It's totally fine here. This is what I received after submitting a test entry using your form.
The best way to modify this is by editing your form source code, you can easily translate the months there and remove the previous years as well. Here's How to get your Form Source Code.
- kaskadaparkingAnswered on November 21, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Now it's working, huh. Thanks!