- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 05:44 AM
This is how your form looks like on my IE 9 (without touching the compatibility settings which is the default settings on every IE browsers.)
The problem occurs when an IE browser's compatibility mode is ON or when your site is viewed on compatibility mode. This is not a problem with your form styling but rather an issue with IE browsers. To fix that, they have to turn off the compatibility mode or removed the site from the browser's compatibility list. Here's how:
1. On IE, click Tools in the menu bar
2. Click Compatibility View Settings
3. Remove the site from the compatibility list.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- bhpinfoAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 09:11 AM
Thanks for your answer, that explains it all.