- contractorsalesAsked on February 23, 2011 at 12:20 PM
also still waiting on partial submission email notification feature...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 09:39 AM
Hello, can you explain what you mean by partial form submissions? Would you mean an incomplete filled up form and that can be modified/updated on a later date?
- contractorsalesAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 09:42 AM
yes, that's exactly what I mean. I am trying to get partials into excel so I can import into icontact. Often the forms are not completed in their entirety, however email addresses are entered and that's good enough.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 10:06 AM
I'm not clear what "partial form submissions" mean. Do you mean you would like to show only some of the questions? You can create an Excel report and include only the columns you would like to show.
1. Select your form on My Forms page, and click on Reports button at the top toolbar.
2. Click on Add New Report button
3. Select Excel Report option
4. Select only Name and Email fields and click next
5. Use the URL provided to download the Excel file with only those columns.
Or, do you by any chance mean "Pending Submissions" on payment forms?
- contractorsalesAnswered on February 24, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Yeah, this would be a pending subs issue. Only those completed submissions seem to be hitting excel and I was wondering if there was a way to get pendings into excel.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 25, 2011 at 12:48 PM
The only way would be to complete those submissions. Then, they will be added to the list of submissions and will be shown on the reports.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 09:27 AM
Update: We have just integrated with iContact. You can now send data from your forms to your iContact email lists.