- guest_23175958859069Asked on November 14, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I recently set up two seperate jot forms and added them to my wordpress site. But recently I did not receive a submission for a form on the site and am looking for my jot form account and can't find it.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I have found those two forms under a guest account. Before I can transfer this to your ownership, you will have to verify first by telling me the email used for those forms (Hint: l****@p*********y.org)
Register a JotForm account, then let me know the username for your new account. I will have the forms transferred thereafter.
- guest_23175958859069Answered on November 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Thank you for your help.
The email used for those forms is email@example.com
I have registered an account under username lstamey.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Forms have been transferred. If you can't find them on your account, kindly log out, clear your browser's cache, then log back in.
Thank you for choosing us!
- guest_23175958859069Answered on November 14, 2012 at 12:02 PM
It worked perfectly. Thank you so much for your help and prompt reply. A+