- ClareAsked on May 17, 2018 at 12:20 PM
Its keeps saying my login doesn't exist
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 17, 2018 at 02:23 PM
The email is tied to a guest account. You will need to create an account using the same email address to carry the form after. If the form is not moved, we can do it manually. Just please let us know here.
But I had an account? I was logged in before.. I send all my model release contracts from here?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 17, 2018 at 03:39 PM
You mean this form, http://www.jotformeu.com/form/61196410011340, right? If so, the form is currently on your guest account. Guest accounts are not registered yet. You will have to sign up, use the same email address to move the form.
I can't find any other account under your email account/domain so with your IP address. If the above form isn't your form, let us know the right form so we can trace it and let you know the username and email address.
- ClareAnnePhotographyAnswered on May 18, 2018 at 03:05 AM
Thank you for your reply, I have now created an account. How do I move my form?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 18, 2018 at 05:41 AM
Please note that your form #61196410011340 is already moved to your new account with username "ClareAnnePhotography".