- mobitek704Asked on November 14, 2012 at 02:13 PM
It looks like the current version of jQuery used to create forms is v1.6.4 while I'm trying to create a website that uses the more recent version of v1.8.1. This is breaking other things on my site when I embed the JotForm code for Lightbox.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 03:29 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
According to our Developer Serkan, our jQuery is added with a noConflict call, so it should not conflict with anything on your page.
Please check the following thread to get more information on this:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 03:57 PM
Alternatively, you may try changing the feedback snippet to use Prototype instead of jQuery.
To go about this, simply change feedback2 to feedback, such as below:
Then, add noConflict to your page:
1. On your page's source codes, find the reference to the jQuery library.
2. Paste this code right below the jQuery reference:
So it becomes:
Hope this helps in any way.