- AltitudePTAsked on May 17, 2018 at 01:00 PM
I want to use the widget docusign for my online registration but when I search the widgets for it I can't find it.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on May 17, 2018 at 03:08 PM
I have checked your form and it seems its a HIPAA form. The search for widgets seems to be not working and I'm not sure if you could use Docusign widget, for it might not be HIPAA compliant yet, but if you want to use docusign, you could manually look for it in the widget, it is below the Social Follow widget.
I'll forward this thread to our Level 2 support. Maybe they can advise regarding the widgets.
We'll get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 18, 2018 at 02:44 AM
Aforementioned widget is not HIPAA compliant. That's why, you did not find it when you search it. On the other hand, I'm escalating this as a feature request.
- AltitudePTAnswered on May 18, 2018 at 09:43 AMGreat thank you, can you suggest the best HIPPA compliant feature for signatures?
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on May 18, 2018 at 10:58 AM
I have tested our HIPAA form and it seems that you can use E-Signature widget.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.