- ambafranceAsked on November 15, 2012 at 04:36 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 04:40 AM
We would be happy to help you if you find any difficulties setting up your form, if in case that is the reason why you decided to closed your account. Just please let us know.
There is no way to closed your account but we can delete it if you want.
- ambafranceAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 04:43 AMHi
your form can not support RTL
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 04:53 AM
Yes we do. You just need to add custom CSS to accomplish such.
Use this codes;
Here some guides:
How To inject Custom CSS codes to your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
I hope this help. If you still need to closed/delete your account, please let us know.
- ambafranceAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 04:56 AMHi
Thanks for consideration
Please close my account but it's temporary
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 04:58 AM
As requested, account is now closed/deleted. Please feel free to register again.