- pawsinmotionAsked on November 15, 2012 at 12:45 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 01:32 PM
Unfortunately, as of now, copying multiple form fields is not possible. You have to manually duplicate them one by one. But I think there feature is already added to our feature request list, we just can't provide any ETA about this.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 06:24 AM
UPDATE: This has now been implemented. Select any field, click on the cog, then 'Manage Fields'. Select the fields you would like to duplicate and then click duplicate.
- chitamvdtAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 06:23 AM
You can use a good app: Field Manager
- nexusadminAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 05:53 AM
Thank you! :)
- RandyAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 05:59 AM
Awesome update ! ☺ Thanks Aytekin & Dev Team !