- avatarmsAsked on November 15, 2012 at 03:03 PM
I changed the font size by editing the HTML and it shows it correctly in JotForm.
However, on our website it did not pickup the change.
I tried making the font 18.0pt as well as large but although it looked ok in JotForms it didn't change on our website.Page URL:
- fxrAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 03:44 PM
It looks good here.
Something might be cached locally, can you please try doing a hard refresh of your browser? CTRL + F5 (on most browsers including Chrome)
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 04:04 PM
In addition to what my colleague has stated, it is important that you make sure your edit has been saved otherwise it will not take effect. Please see this image i've created to describe this better.
- guest_23195758616060Answered on November 15, 2012 at 07:55 PM
I did all this but the issue remains.
- guest_23195758616060Answered on November 15, 2012 at 07:56 PM
Looks perfectly fine in JotForms but not on the webpage.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 08:35 PM
Can you please try updating the URL of the embedded form.
Use it like this instead https://www.jotform.com/11801300978 -- that is change 'form' to 'www'.
You can also change the embed code to use iframe code (How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code)
Please inform us if the issue persist after trying this method.