- frankster1979Asked on November 15, 2012 at 04:52 PM
We have an email-form at Jotform, but we don't get an email-notification when somebody fills in our form. Ik tried to fix it, but nothing seems to work. When it worked for a while, we could not see the answer behind our text-box-question: "Question": in our email-notification. While we depend a lot on this form, we would appreciate it when you could help us out. Our form can be found on
We have this form on every page of our artists. We have a booking agency. Therefore it is very important this issue could be solved as quick as possible.
Is it possible to test a form without affecting the counting off from 100 forms per month(basic account)?
And what does:
Beveiligde SSL inzendingen 7/10 mean? (left on the myform-page on jotform)
Hoping for a quick answer,
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 05:12 PM
I have tested your form made a couple of submissions as tests. Have youreceived them?
I checked and one of the e-mail addresses was on our bounce list. Please see bellow:
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 550-'5.0.0 Mail rejected.'
I have since removed your address from there and that should fix the issue.
To avoid this in the future, please whitelist our Jotmails ip addresses or ask your email service provider to do it for you.
Also, a good suggestion would be to set the sender address to firstname.lastname@example.org on your form notifications.
Thanks and let us know if we can further assist you!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 05:17 PM
As per the SSL count, Please see image bellow:
- frankster1979Answered on November 15, 2012 at 05:17 PMNew response receivedThank you for you quick answer. I received the tests.
It it possible that the 10 or so tests I made already today won't count for this month 100?
Regards Frank Leeuwerink
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 05:19 PM
I have reset your SSL count to make up for the tests.
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- frankster1979Answered on November 15, 2012 at 05:23 PMNew response receivedThank you very very much for your fast support.
I've never been helped so good and so quick ! We think about it to go to a premium account.
What is the danger when i would not use SSL for our forms? More easy for hackers to get information from
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 05:57 PM
You are welcome and thank you for your feedback :)
It is safe to use non-SSL forms for generic content, but if you would like to accept some sensitive data like commercial information, credit cards, medical information and so forth, it is strongly recommended to use SSL.
You are right, the SSL encryption keeps the data completely untouchable for hackers.
Please feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns you may have.
- heenamakAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 06:44 AM
Same here, my account is doing the same, could you please lok into it? I am not receiving emails notifications.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 07:08 AM
I have already responded to you on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/227740-Hi-There-the-form-is-not-showing-up-on-email-please-let-me-know-why?entrymessage=10732640770