- yousaveAsked on November 15, 2012 at 08:11 PM
I am having a similar problem to many others where the PDF of the submission is not pushed to my google drive. The folder is created and i get an email once the form is submitted but nothing is added to the google drive folder.
I have tried the following:
1. Tried two goole drive accounts
2. Cloned the form
3. Tried 3 browers
4. Cleared the caches in all browsers
5. Removed authentication and re added it (tested on both accounts)
I am now at a loss how to get this working. Any other ideas?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 09:26 PM
I have no problem integrating your form with GDrive, it seems to be working fine on my end after creating a few submissions.
This is a clone form of yours and integrated it with GDrive.
They all have Submissions PDF File.
I have made a "clear cache" with your forms, can you please redo the integration one more time? Please remove the integration, clear your browser's cache and reconnect the GDrive Integration. See if that helps.
We'll await your updates on this. Thanks!
- yousaveAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Thanks intergration is now working. Is there any way that duplicate folders are not created? Maybe if the folder already existis it will just remame the next submission? ie submission1.pdf
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 15, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Glad to know the integration now works.
As for the latest question, The folder is based on the dropdown box value when you integrate it (please correct me if it is not). Unfortunatelly, this how the integration work for now.
It can make the outer most field as the one folder only. All the others inside are treated as new value/folder each time.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.