- aimeeserafiniAsked on November 16, 2012 at 08:45 AM
I want to give the user various check box options in a check box, but if those don't work, have an other box where they can fill in a quick text box. How do I do that?
Like this in Survey Monkey:5. Have you worked with an EFT Practitioner, life coach, or other self-help professionals, either live or over the phone, before (select all that apply)?EFT Practitioner one-on-oneLife Coach one-on-oneEFT in group settingSelf-help seminar or group settingOther (please specify)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 09:00 AM
Please test this form. Is this what you were looking for?
You can use the Condition Logic feature of the form to Show/Hide fields base on condition rules.
In this sample I made the "other" textbox field only show when the "other" checkbox is selected/checked.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- aimeeserafiniAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 09:02 AMYes, I can make that work. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 09:05 AM
We are glad to know that. Feel free to contact us again anytime should you require assistance.
- aimeeserafiniAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 09:34 AMHi, I have another question about this same form. The next to last question
has radio buttons, and it puts them flush left with the border, instead of
in line with the other field boxes and checks. Is there a way to format the
answer section of that question so it looks like the rest of the answers
and the style is consistent?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 09:43 AM
Please inject the following CSS and let us know if the results are satisfactory:
- aimeeserafiniAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 09:47 AMYes, that looks great. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 09:48 AM
You're quite welcome :)