- FlashpintGalleryAsked on November 16, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I need to access an account and the user is out of town and did not leave the username or password. I need to add something to an existing form. How can I get access to this account/form to make changes?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 16, 2012 at 11:46 AM
We cannot grant access to an account unless the requesting person have access to the email address associated with the account.
All that we can do is provide you the username and initiate a password reset. The reset instructions will then be delivered to the account's email.
If you do have access to this email, then perhaps we can proceed. Do you have an idea of which website this particular form is embedded on?
- guest_23236536209048Answered on November 19, 2012 at 05:54 PM
- guest_23236536209048Answered on November 19, 2012 at 05:56 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 19, 2012 at 06:57 PM
Can you please explain further your query? What you are trying to ask?